At core, we focus on service so you can focus on your business, not your building. We meet the service needs of commercial clients across southwestern Montana for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, temperature controls, boilers, hydronics, commissioning and retro-commissioning, start up, and other related plumbing and electrical tasks. Our experienced team uses an interdisciplinary approach (plumbing, HVAC, electrical, engineering, philosophy, architecture, and more) to deliver lasting, cost-saving, solutions.
-Paul Stordahl, Master Controls Technician, Owner
- Our professional qualifications include certifications too numerous to mention as well as certified control technicians, a heating and cooling contractor, licensed master plumbers and a licensed architect. Here are just a few highlights:
- 2016 Montana State Employer of the Year
- Johnson Controls and Siemens,
- Tridium Niagara 4 Factory Certification
- Montana Hospital Association Ventures Endorsement